Thursday, June 7, 2012

I finally got around to ordering the taillight assemblies, the trim for the front passenger side fender, and assorted screws and bolts that I need.

I have just about resigned myself to where the fusebox has to be mounted and will likely drill the holes in the firewall this weekend. This probably has to be one of the more nerve-wracking things I have to do; I am not assembling , I'm customizing. I just hope it doesn't create a problem that I find later.

Then it's a matter of tying the wires where they need to be and making the connections.

I was also looking at the door assembly to see what all needs to happen to pull those together. The manuals that I have aren't very clear so I'm looking for a parts breakdown that is readable.

At this rate it will take me years to get this done!

1 comment: